Welcome to this spacious, high quality, single-family villa, bathing in daylight and surrounded by a sunny and green garden with a pool. On comfortable walking distance, you have the charming center of Sant Pere de Ribes with all its shops and restaurants, the municipal gym and swimming pool, fantastic paths through vineyards and forests, the hospital, schools, and buses. The house was built in 1990 and has since then been continuously updated and very well maintained. Via large glazed sliding doors in the large kitchen and the living room, you access a generous porch seamlessly extending into the green garden and the pool area. You will find this to be the perfect place for long summer night dinners together with friends and family. Set up the barbecue, open a nice bottle of wine, and turn on the lights around the pool – let the magic begin!
One of the strengths this house has is the floor plan. Unlike many Spanish homes, this one has all large spaces. The ground floor represents the day area, with a generous hall/reception, a spacious dining-/living room where a slight difference in floor level separates the two areas. Moreover, there is a large kitchen with plenty of space for all the family to cook together. The kitchen also has a generous space for a table and chairs to have informal meals. Moreover, there is a double room and a guest toilet. Behind the kitchen is a laundry room with access to a porch to hang laundry. The kitchen has direct access to the large garage – perfect when you arrive from the supermarket!
The upper floor hosts the night area. Here you have a large in-suite with a generous bathroom, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a large bathroom. The suite and the two double rooms access a large, sunny, south-facing terrace. The full upper floor has a beautiful parquette floor of excellent quality.
All the rooms are bathing in daylight, and the large glazed areas in the kitchen and the dining room/ living room create volume and open views of the garden and the pool.
This home is of unique quality, well-built, and well kept. It is one of a kind.
Sitges, the beach and the train station: 5 min by car (5,5 km)
Barcelona: 30 min (38 km)
There are buses to the villages around as well as to the airport and to Barcelona.
- Habitable area: 194 m2
- Plot: 577 m2
- South orientation
- 5 bedrooms (1 suite, 3 doubles, 1 single) All of them facing 3 with access to a large and sunny terrace.
- 2 bathrooms, 1 toilet (one bathroom with hydromassage), all with windows
- Large open kitchen with access to the terrace (with automatic awning) and the garden
- Air conditioning in one of the bedrooms and in the living room
- Laundry room
- Large garage
- Storage room
- Safety glass windows downstairs, shutters upstairs
- Tiled floor on the ground floor and wood/parquette on the upper floor
- Private pool
- Garden, fully fenced, sunny (facing south)
- Lots of natural light
- New kitchen with all plumbing: 2009
- New aluminum frame windows (Climalit) + new floors in the living/dining room + new upper floor bathrooms: 2012
- Close to the municipal swimming pool, gym, paths through the Garraf natural park, shops, public transport, the hospital and international schools.
- Impeccable condition