A strong national and international marketing plus a high service level to your potential clients are key when selling your property.
Our team of multi-lingual experienced agents will guide you through the process of selling your property. We will ensure your property stands out in the crowd and attracts the right buyers in order to sell at the best market price. To do so, we will tailor our marketing to suit your property and its unique characteristics.
The basic steps include
- Establishing an accurate market price, based on a market survey.
- Secure all necessary documentation.
- Advice on how to prepare for a smooth sales process including all legal aspects, minor updates or corrections to the property which can be key factors in selling at the targeted price;
- We will take the lead and help you prepare for future visits.
- Visual documentation. A picture says more than 1000 words. We put a lot of emphasis on the visual presentation of the property and collaborate with the best international photographers, using modern techniques and a specific editing style. The still photos are used in combination with a virtual tour, including drone footage when needed, and to create a beautiful show-book for your property.
- Define and execute the marketing plan.
- Immediate response to approaching clients regardless of office hours or weekends. We will organise visits to suit the client, be it on a Sunday or late evening.
- Follow up and assistance to the potential purchaser throughout the process, communicating in their language, explaining the buying process, showing the surrounding area, translating documents, connecting to trusted [legal advisers] , and other services they may need. We know that a high service level to potential purchasers will benefit you in terms of reaching a secure and smooth sale at the best price.
- Top quality advice and assistance throughout the sales process.